CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Week 1 Complete

We have officially completed week one of baby sleep boot camp. We have had our ups and downs but overall are make progress. Eli is only up 2 times a night which is a lot better than 10. I would like to spread it out more but I am not sure if I am ready for that tonight. I think I will give it a few more days. Over the last week we had a great 2 night with an 8 hour stretch. The last 2 nights weren't as good. Night 6 went pretty good. Eli slept 6 hours and then 4 hours so that wasn't too bad. Last night he went down at 8:30 and woke up at 11:30. I finally nursed him at midnight thinking it would put him back to sleep. Not so much, he thought it was play time. So he played by himself in his crib until 1am. He then woke up at 4:30 and slept in until 8am. He also refused his afternoon nap today.
Tonight it was a lot of work to get him to go to bed. He was very tired and would doze off in my arms but would FREAK out when I would try to put him down in his bed. I am thinking that he is getting another tooth or something because this isn't like him at all. I will recap sleep in another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment