CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

BSBC Night 2

Last night was much improvement over night 1. Eli went down without a fuss at 8pm like he does every night. His pre-determined feeding time was at 12am which was 4 hours after he last ate. Eli woke up at 11pm which seems to be what he is used to. He always wakes up around 11. I let him fuss for about 5 minutes and he wasn't calming down so I went in and told him he was ok. The main problem is that his blankie was out of reach. He can't sleep without it. I gave his blankie to him and he curled up and went back to sleep without my picking him up. Between 11 and 12 he woke up about every 10-15 minutes. He let out a cry and when I didn't immediately appear he would quiet down and go back to sleep. When he let out a cry at 12:10 I went in and nursed him laying him down awake but close to sleeping. I didn't hear from him again until 4:30am! That was past his 4 hour mark! He hasn't slept 4 hours straight in months. I let him fuss for a few minutes but he wasn't going back to sleep so I got up and nursed him and didn't hear from him again until 7:50am when it was time to get up for the day! It is so nice to see some progress. It seems like we are getting a little more sleep every night. I'll be back tomorrow to let you all know how night 3 went.

No comments:

Post a Comment