CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthdays

As you all know, birthdays come around once a year for everyone. It's a celebration of another year passed. As the years go by, birthday's aren't quite as exciting as they used to be.

Today is my 26th birthday. I love birthdays! I woke Dan up at 12:15am to say " IT'S MY BIRTHDAY". He was so thrilled about this but he knew to expect it because I always to it. Although recent birthdays haven't been as exciting as the pizza party's and sleepovers of my childhood this on had to be one of the best ever. Why you ask? Because this year I am a mom! Eli makes everything better.

For my birthday Eli gave me sleep! He slept a 7 hour stretch last night and didn't get up for the day until 8am. He then took 2 great naps and was in an amazing mood. I really couldn't ask for anything better. Dan got me a jogging stroller since I am starting to train for a 5k that I will be running at the end of the summer. This way I can run with Eli. I was so excited when he told me I could pick one out because I thought he wasn't on board due to the cost.

After my day with my little man, we headed out to dinner with my parents and Dan's parents. We had a great time with great food and topped it off with chocolate cake from my favorite bakery.

Now I am a year older and a year wiser, or so they say. Here is to another great year with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment