CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Biggest Loser Challenge

Hello out in blogland! I have severely neglected my blog for the last year and a half. Ever since my son Eli was born I have not been good about updating. However, I am going to be using my blog to help keep me accountable during a Biggest Looser Challenge that I have joined. I have joined with a few friends who have also had friends join so there are about 15 of us. We encourage each other, hold each other accountable, and can win bragging rights. The challenge officially started today with our starting weigh in. I however have a broken scale so I can not weigh in until tomorrow. But I did take measurements today. With the challenge you weigh in every Friday starting this coming Friday. I will also be taking my measurements every 4th Friday. I don't wan't to do them too close together so I don't get discouraged with no change.
So here are my measurements......
Chest: 44"
Waist: 34"
Hips: 41"
Hopefully the next time I post measurements they are smaller!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to be on your weight loss journey with you! I hope that your measurements are smaller too!

    We CAN do this!

    Sending you sunshine,

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete