CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge

This is a challenge that I found on Pinterest. It was originally meant for the 40 days of Lent however, we are hosting a big family Christmas party in mid December and thought it would be great to purge 40 bags of crap from our house. I am planning to officially start the challenge on November 1, 2011. I am hoping I will be able to get a button and stuff set up so that if you wish to join the challenge you can link your posts on your own blog to this. The bags can be any size. For me it depends on the size of the space. Cleaning out Eli's toy box may only take 1 plastic grocery bag while cleaning out the bathroom closet could take a huge trash bag. Either way it's getting rid of junk that you no longer need. Please keep in mind if it is something you think others will use to donate to Goodwill, Salvation Army, or another organization or individual who could use the item. My next post, before the challenge starts will be to post my list of 40 spaces to clean out. If I think a space needs more than one bag it will be listed on 2 days. Good luck to everyone and I hope you will join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment