CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

21 Day Challenge

I have decided to join and 21 day challenge at A Bowl Full of Lemons to try and get my house organized in a way that I am able to keep up with. I have adapted it a bit. There are 21 challenges to do one a day. I will not be doing them in order as I am starting with the most desperate areas of my own home. Some areas like my bathroom closet need attention immediately where our computer desk really doesn't have much clutter on it. I am going to be putting the challenge up on my sidebar and crossing off the items as they get done. I am going to try to take before and after photos of each space and make a post about them. I started today and forgot to take a before photo but will write a post soon with an after photo along with a photo of all the junk I threw in the trash. If you want to join me feel free to link up at A Bowl Full of Lemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment