CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where oh Where Have I Been?

Life has been crazy and blogging has just gotten away from me. I don't even know when I blogged last but I do know it was a long time ago. Eli will be 15 months old on Friday and I still can't believe that! He is quite a challenge. He takes after his mommy in his persistence and stubborn attitude. This leads to many many face off's between Eli and I on a daily basis. It is a constant battle of the wills and who will give in first. Right now the score is about 50/50. I have a few personal posts to do as well as a few challenges. I am planning on posting about sleep in our house! Eli still is not sleeping all night and we are up at least 2 times a night. Also, I will be posting my views on what it is like to be nursing a toddler almost exclusively. That leads me to my last post about having a toddler with an Oral Sensory Disorder that is causing him to not eat most foods. We are starting to work on this at home and again with his strong will this is a daily battle. I am going to also be starting a 40 day challenge which is going to force me to blog daily. If I could figure out how to allow others to sign up and link their blogs of the challenge I will also be doing that. I am going to see if Dan will help me with that later this week. Lastly, I hope to put up some reviews for different cloth diapers that we have used on our big boy. When I was looking for reviews on what diapers work best for large babies and toddlers I couldn't find anything so I feel it is necessary to give my opinion on what we have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment