CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sick

I am still trying to figure out how this happened... I am sick and E is sick and Dan just left for 5 days in Cancun, Mexico. I suppose it is just all part of being a mom. I hate to fly, err, I don't fly anymore. It terrifies me and gives me those previously mentioned panic attacks. So when my wonderful husband asked last November if he could go to Mexico with a friend he works with I said sure. I feel bad that I don't go anywhere worth him and figured it would get him to stop begging about going to visit a friend in Australia. Oh, and this was a FREE trip so that helps. What I wasn't counting on was both E and I being sick and E needing to get shots while he was gone too. All I have to say is thank goodness for grandmas!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment